sábado, 27 de agosto de 2016

Transmetal

www.queerdarkphoto.blogspot.com


TRANSMETAL

I am a new to be... I have the breasts of Aphrodite, hard, metallic, and perfect. My nuts do not lose oil because I am a Transmetal. The Queen of the disc, the heroin of the beach, the saving of the Ministry of the scrap. Come to me, giving me a gentle hug, you will feel my brute force, my fierce sensuality, my voluptuous body will protect you from perdition. I feel powerful, sexy, ready for the battlefield, will find my man, strong, with muscles of iron and unattended virility. Together will fight in lands hostile to practice the love free, will impose the law of the polyamory, create indefinite bodies of metal bright to glimpse new aphrodisiacs sunrises.
 

TRANSMETAL

Soy un nuevo ser… tengo los pechos de Afrodita, duros, metálicos y perfectos. Mis tuercas no pierden aceite porque soy una Transmetal. La reina de la disco, la heroína de la playa, la salvadora del ministerio de la chatarra. Venid a mí, dadme un tierno abrazo, sentiréis mi fuerza bruta, mi sensualidad férrea, mi voluptuoso cuerpo os protegerá de la perdición. Me siento poderosa, sexy, preparada para el campo de batalla, encontraré a mi hombre, fuerte, con músculos de hierro y virilidad desatendida. Juntos lucharemos en tierras hostiles para practicar el amor libre, impondremos la ley del poliamor, crearemos cuerpos indefinidos de metal brillante para vislumbrar nuevos amaneceres afrodisiacos.


Photo / Text: Andrés Mauri.
Sculpture: Josep Mª Viaplana Nogué.
Model: Jaume Serra Viaplana.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario