viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2016

Queer Dreams


www.queerdarkphoto.blogspot.com

Queer Dreams

Beard and lipstick, the perfect combination.


The prohibition was ended. Finally the boys already we can enjoy the lentils and golden purses… I am so happy with my evening dress covered with a fantastic rain of blue precious stones… Observe proudly the perfect combination of my metallic clutch with my stillettos dark blue, a wonderful contrast that raises my legs muscular and depilated by the stairs towards the solemn platform. It excites the soft pressure of the averages of blond between my thighs.

I feel so powerful, so ethereal, can touch the sky floating on my endless shoes of heel. I am a new, more feminine, more sexy man. The reflections of my exuberant blond lock undulate defying the breeze of the sea… They all look at me with desire and admiration, think that I am the most elegant and fascinating, fluttering around me, hypnotized by my brilliancy, totally excited and in accomplice attitude, all the men of the holiday are rumoured to the ear with the absolute conviction from which finally there has come the new Queen Queer… And has come to triumph.
www.queerdarkphoto.blogspot.com

Queer Dreams

Barba y barra de labios, la combinación perfecta.

Se acabó la prohibición. Por fin los chicos ya podemos disfrutar de las lentejuelas y bolsos dorados… Soy tan feliz con mi vestido de noche cubierto con una fantástica lluvia de pedrería azul… Observo con orgullo la perfecta combinación de mi clutch metálico con mis stillettos dark blue, un contraste maravilloso que eleva mis piernas musculadas y depiladas por la escalera hacia el solemne cadalso. Me excita la suave presión de las medias de blonda entre mis muslos.
Me siento tan poderoso, tan etéreo, puedo tocar el cielo flotando sobre mis interminables zapatos de tacón. Soy un hombre nuevo, más femenino, más sexy. Los reflejos de mi exuberante melena rubia ondean desafiando la brisa del mar… Todos me miran con deseo y admiración, piensan que soy la más elegante y glamurosa, revoloteando a mi alrededor, hipnotizados por mi fulgor, totalmente excitados y en cómplice actitud, todos los hombres de la fiesta se susurran al oído con la absoluta convicción de que por fin ha llegado la nueva Reina Queer… Y ha venido para triunfar.

Fotos y Texto: Andrés Mauri.
Barcelona.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario